"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming
"Wow! What a Ride!"
Hunter S. Thompson

Thursday, January 6, 2011

First Post Ever!!!

Okay so here it goes...I'm sure once I get past the first initial post I won't be able to stop. I have worked on this blog for about a week and sit here periodically through the day just staring at it, LOL!

Anyways...Well today Mataya had me thinking about what a shitty mom she thinks I am (to not give her my own heart if she need it) so to make up for any preconceived notions she had of me =) I did what any "giving heart" type of mom does for her daughter, I took her and signed her up for gymnastics!! Yes I know, MOM of the Year title, here I come!! She was so excited, she was ready 2 hrs ahead of time! I guess I better make sure I sign up to be a donor tomorrow ;)

1 comment:

  1. well i think u r a bitchen mom!! Our kidz will realize all that u do, and will do for them one day babe!! oh and p.s. u already have mom of the year title the last eight yrs running!!

    ReplyDelete