"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming
"Wow! What a Ride!"
Hunter S. Thompson

Monday, January 17, 2011

One of Many Disneyland Trips

Our recent trip to Disneyland was a rough one to say the least. Although, it was a lot of work we still had fun.  I am so ready to sell my triple Joovey stroller!! =/ My kids are way too heavy for it which made it nearly impossible to turn. I have also decided that my mom is not a good one to take with to help out with the boys, let's just say we went on Friday and it is now Monday and she is still not talking to me HAHA!! Every time she was to watch one of the kids I would turn around and one of the boys were gone. And sometimes after parking the stroller, unlatching the twins, I would turn around and she was completely gone with my other 2 kids!! The stress was unbearable at times...before the xanax kicked in I might have screamed a F word here or there...

The kids had fun picking out there new Disney hats!! Indy wanted the Minnie hat with the big red bow, but grandma said, "no way!!" I was gonna let him get it because I couldn't resist his cute little face saying, "my Minnie, my Minnie." When he put the Minnie hat on his head and looked in the mirror his face lit up, he even stood a little taller. Grandma was persistent in changing his mind, thus the reason he is wearing the Mickey sorcerer hat. My heart still breaks that I didn't buy him the one he "really" wanted =(


Mataya and Harley


Axel


Indy


Axel eating lunch


Goofy's Car


Mataya and Harley


Axel


Indy


We even ran in to our old neighbors who we love so much!!

1 comment:

  1. Awww..I would've loved to see him in his Minnie hat!!! :)

    You should let us know the next time you go...maybe we can tag along & I'LL be your help!! :)

    ReplyDelete