"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming
"Wow! What a Ride!"
Hunter S. Thompson

Friday, August 5, 2011

What's next?

You ever wake up in the morning and feel like something just isn't right?  I have been trying lately to see the cup as half full but today something is just whispering in my ear to scream out loud, "Who drank my freakin drink!" ha!For the most part I have everything I've ever wanted, so why am I feeling so unfulfilled?  I feel as if I have reached this point in my life when all of a sudden I'm standing still.....really, motionless. I need a new perspective, new goals, new passion to drive my arse off the coach...maybe I will take up running, it seems to be everyone's new favorite past time. Now to find someone to watch these kids while I jog off into the sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment